This is a really stunning photo Jess. I love how intricate the lantern is. It looks very ethereal in black and white. Vx
Thanks Vickie x
I love these, so beautiful. We have a couple that we picked up from a trip out and they are just so pretty! Great shot and it looks perfect in black and white #bwphotoproject
Thanks Ellie!
Gorgeous photo - love how it looks so intricate in black and white.
Thank you Louise x
What a truly beautiful shot and looks amazing in black and white #bwphotoproject
Thank you Mary :)
I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to write them.
This is a really stunning photo Jess. I love how intricate the lantern is. It looks very ethereal in black and white. Vx
ReplyDeleteThanks Vickie x
DeleteI love these, so beautiful. We have a couple that we picked up from a trip out and they are just so pretty! Great shot and it looks perfect in black and white #bwphotoproject
ReplyDeleteThanks Ellie!
DeleteGorgeous photo - love how it looks so intricate in black and white.
ReplyDeleteThank you Louise x
DeleteWhat a truly beautiful shot and looks amazing in black and white #bwphotoproject
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary :)
Delete