This is gorgeous!! We have the same chair :) x
Thanks Becky :) Love that chair but found it terrible for feeding as the arms were always getting in the way!! x
Aww that's gorgeous seeing how much she'd grown!
Thanks Carie, can't believe she'll be one tomorrow, seems only 5 minutes ago she was being born!
Awww she's so gorgeous! I don't think she's changed much but she has gotten older - obviously!
I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to write them.
This is gorgeous!! We have the same chair :) x
ReplyDeleteThanks Becky :) Love that chair but found it terrible for feeding as the arms were always getting in the way!! x
DeleteAww that's gorgeous seeing how much she'd grown!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carie, can't believe she'll be one tomorrow, seems only 5 minutes ago she was being born!
DeleteAwww she's so gorgeous! I don't think she's changed much but she has gotten older - obviously!
ReplyDelete