Anyway, I no longer need to think about work, I am free to 'nest', and rest. That has been the most common piece of advice I've been given, "make sure you rest as this will be your last chance for 18 years", or variations of that. I guess I will take things a bit slower, but also I have some big plans for the next three weeks:
- Finish the Merry Christmas bunting
- Make the baby a stocking
- Bulk cook meals for freezing so we can eat well once baby arrives
- Make felt decorations to hang from the dresser
- Undertake some Christmas baking
The nursery is basically ready, so apart from the usual cleaning and general readying, we are quite prepared in that department.
What a great time to be on maternity leave - I'm going to be baking and crafting whilst listening to Christmas music, how brilliant is that?! I'll try and wait until December 1st before putting the first Christmas album on...



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to write them.